Monday, May 18, 2015

Introducing A New Friend

Oh My God!
Oh My God!
Oh My God!

What kind of blogger am I.!?
I'll tell you.! 
The terrible
Terrible kind.! 
How could I have ignored my babies for so long.?


Please forgive me.


If you're still reading this then I shall assume that I have been forgiven
so therefore hugs and kisses for everyone. 

xoxoxo 

The reason that I have not been on for so long is because I moved a few months ago
and since then my computer has been packed up.
It actually still is packed away 
But I've decided to try to do this from my phone because I've missed you all so much! 

Since I've been gone I have meet and became good friends with an amazingly talented guy named Edward Valentin


Now as much as I would love to talk about how amazingly fantastic he is
the point of this post is to let all of you brilliant people know that
he just published his first children's book titled 
The Sweetest Chocolate Princess

Tomorrow tonight I will post a review 
But if you would like to check it out anyways the book can be purchased 
You can also get the e-book on your kindle
and if you're an Amazon Unlimited member you can read it for free.

now enjoy this fantabulous photo of the two of us.

xoxoxo
Natasha Blaxk



No comments:

Post a Comment