Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Symptoms Of Unrequited Love And Heartbreak


Hey, everyone!!!
I just wanted to let you guys know that I recently published my very first book
titled Symptoms Of Unrequited Love And Heartbreak.
This book contains a collection of original poems, letters,
and two short narratives about love,
heartbreak, and unrequited love. 

Many of the poems and letters are inspired by my own experience
with love and heartbreak
so I truly hope you guy get a chance to read and
enjoy this work of art 
as much as I enjoyed creating it
and may these words give comfort to those with broken hearts 
and entertain those who appreciate reading about love, 
the not so sunny side of it 
and 
letters of the heart.

My book is available on 
Amazon as an e-book for only $5.99
or if you are an kindle unlimited subscriber 
you can enjoy this book for free.
Also, you may find the paperback edition 
available to you on CreateSpace for $6.95

***

*Cue Happy Dance*


xoxoxo


Natasha A. Blaxk

No comments:

Post a Comment