Saturday, March 29, 2014

Alienated Review

5/5☆☆☆☆☆


Sacred Mother!
What on earth did I just read?

The absolute best book in the entire universe that's what!
Gahhh!!!
Please give me a moment while I fangirl a bit.

asdfghjkl

Helloooooo! Where can I find myself a L'eihr
God (he's not a God) named Aelyx ?
I want me some Aelyx.
**sigh**

Alienated is absolutely brilliant!
Melissa Landers, thank you.


At first I thought
"Oh.My.Freaking.Paranormal.Gods.
this is going to be like Obsidian"
but NO WAY!
This is a whole new kind of sexy, sweetness, and danger.


Ever wondered what it would be like
if aliens were to visit our lovely planet?
Well Melissa Landers Alienated gives us all a sneak peak at what it could
be like if they ever did visit our planet (if you believe they exist)


Find out if humans and L'eihrs can overcome their differences and co-exist
go to your nearest book store and buy this book NOW!

Bless the Gods and the Sacred Mother for Melissa Landers.

No comments:

Post a Comment