Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Books


                                                                                                                 



 
Hello sweetie!
      I have already read all but two of these books.
The ones that I have already read I love and the two that I have not read I am absolutely sure that I will fall madly in love with them.
These are just some of the many, many, many books that I will review (more like rant about how awesome they are) on my blog (okay blogs because I have another one on Tumblr - http://natblaxksbookblog.tumblr.com/ )
I obviously have way too much time on my hands so if  there is anyone out there in the Blogger Universe who would like for me to read and review a book for them or has a book that they absolutely love feel free to let me know. Actually ... I am begging you !! Give me something great to read. lol
I am addicted to reading. I just love it.
xoxoxo
-Natasha Blaxk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment