Monday, October 13, 2014

Survival Review

 2/5 ☆☆


 There were many times where I wanted to smack my head against my nook. 
 Yes there were times when I was like "oh this isn't that bad."
 But no way Can I give this book a full three stars. 
It' made my head hurt through most of it. 
I was completely annoyed and multiple times thought about giving up on the book
But I won't lie I am interested in what happened Next.

Maybe I am Just doing some useless hoping here
 but I feel that the next book will be better that this one.
I hope.


About Maddie Pearce 

I get that she is clumsy, but God if her clumsy behavior is nothing more that just that
and not some horrible effect from some magic or paranormal (plot) twist or whatever
 I am going to blow my own brains out.
Yes it is funny sometimes, like when she almost burned the house down,
but I think her clumsiness was over played.
 It got old and annoying real quick.
Was it really that necessary for her to be a walking disaster?!


I can't really think of anything else I want to add. 
It was funny and all, but I am just so disappointed. 
I feel this could have been much better than what it was

xoxoxo
Natasha Blaxk

1 comment:

  1. SurvivalCheap
    An outbreak of disease, power outages, and a multi-faceted terrorist attack are a few examples of what can and has unsettled our normal daily lives in the last twenty years. Were you prepared before? Are you better prepared now? You need to be ready for an unusual event every time you step outside of your home.

    http://survivalcheap.com/
    admin@survivalcheap.com

    ReplyDelete